Monday 7 February 2011

My Blog

Well everyone...


This is my first blog.


I will be using my blog to talk about all things relating to photography or the industries I am working with.


So I think I will start by posting on of my favorite pictures-




Be Your Own Boss Event, Newton Aycliffe Town Centre
Be Enterprising hired stilt walkers to walk around the town to promote the 'Be Your Own Boss' event they were holding at the local youth centre. The day was about getting the local town (Newton Aycliffe) to think about self-employment and they showcased other businesses who had recieved support from Be Enterprising to every anyone who had an idea that it is possible even in these current hard times.
This was a fantastic day in the beautiful July sun and gave me the chance to photograph something different and the reactions on the shoppers faces as the stilt walkers walked through the main town centre were brilliant.

Visit iMagic Moment Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear what you have to say and any ideas you might have