Tuesday 6 September 2011

Wedding Images Slideshow

iMagic Moment Photography - Wedding Images

I always want to ensure that any of my clients recieve the best value for money and one way I try to achieve this for any couples getting married to supply them with all the wedding images displayed in a presentation case along with two DVDs - including the individual high resolution Jpeg image files and the images as a slideshow which can be played in your DVD player or computer.

I have pulled together an example of what your slideshow could look like

Wedding Photography Showcase - IM240711 - slideshow maker

If you would like to know more about the wedding photography packages 
I can offer please Email Me or visit my Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear what you have to say and any ideas you might have