Wednesday 27 April 2011

Pet Photography

iMagic Moment - Pet Photography
Pets become a huge part of any family’s life, and I believe that you should have images to remember them and their personality. I love photographing pets, or indeed any animal, in as natural an environment as possible. I find that if you take a pet to an environment they enjoy like the woods or the beach not only do they get to have a great time, but so do their owner and me.
'butter wouldn't melt'


I Love Animals
My love for animals started at a young age; for as long as I can remember, there was never a day without at least three dogs running around the house. My Mum and I regularly attended obedience trials, and she even actively organised local dog training sessions for several groups. My husband had four cats when I met him and I have now become a lover of cats too; we now have a dog and are owned by two cats and as you will see they feature regularly in my work as they are always on hand to photograph.
Cat venturing out in the snow

happy in the garden - check out the cheeky little grin
Pet photography session; dogs or cats
·         In your home or on-location
·         Up to an hour’s photography
·         All images supplied on a DVD, with full copyright
All for £20.00
I am also able to offer other packages, and gift vouchers, which are listed here. Alternatively, if you would prefer a tailored quotation, please contact me.
'Isla' - being the perfect model

'Isla' - enjoying a nice summers day
iMagic Moment Photography offer a range services offering value for money photography, including Wedding Photography and Commerical Photography. I cover throughout County Durham, Sunderland, Darlington, Newcastle and Cumbria but I am always willing to travel further afield to Northumberland or North Yorkshire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear what you have to say and any ideas you might have