Tuesday 17 May 2011

Affordable Wedding Photography

I know what it is like working to a budget and trying to plan a wedding.

There are many brides to be out there that are getting married on a budget, and I know when it came to my husband and me getting married we were unable to find a photographer whose pricing was within our budget or affordable. In the end, we asked all our family and friends to bring their cameras along with them; although I love the photographs they have taken and we are extremely grateful to them, I regret the fact that there are several images missing as nobody was aware of the key shots I wanted.

North Tyneside
This inspired me to start iMagic Moment Photography, in order to help other couples get the images they want so they can remember the biggest day of their lives with happiness.  I have been a keen photographer since I met my husband and he has helped me to develop my technical skills to produce photographs I can be proud of.

I understand the importance of having someone present who has a clear idea of what you wish your photography to deliver:
  •          I am able to accommodate a variety of photographic styles to capture all the images you would like to remember your special day
  •          I offer tailored quotations so you only get the service you want

Barnard Castle, County Durham
Above all else, I believe that my clients’ happiness comes first; this is why I offer an affordable, unobtrusive and friendly alternative to ‘traditional’ wedding photography.
Bowburn Hall, County Durham
Feel free to contact me on 0330 330 9597 to discuss your individual requirements and how I can help. 

1 comment:

  1. Not all couples have the budget for their wedding, they find ways to less the cost of their wedding. One technique is to get an affordable wedding photography packages.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear what you have to say and any ideas you might have