Monday 6 June 2011

Hints and tips - for anyone getting married on a budget PT2

Are you getting married on a budget?
This follows on from Hints and Tips PT1
Venue

Room Hire – The venue we used charged us a lower room hire price as we got married outside the height of season and also got married on a Sunday.

Corkage – Our venue allowed us to supply our own Champagne (and other wine!) for our wedding breakfast and they only charged us a small corkage fee for each bottle. This enabled us to buy all our wine when the supermarkets had special offers on… It also gave us a great excuse to try all sorts of different wines!
If you have any great tips on keeping to a budget, why not let me know and I’ll publish them on my blog? You can contact me here, from my website or catch me on Facebook or tweet me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear what you have to say and any ideas you might have